Fall 2016 Intramural: EVERYDAY WARRIOR
Announcing the BMCF Fall 2016 Intramural!
Do you remember how awesome the CrossFit Open Intramural was last February?!
We are repeating the same Intramural format for the Everyday Warrior Battle Series that runs Oct 24 – Nov 20.
Join us for a month long team-based friendly competition that will inspire you to continue improving your health and fitness while supporting an incredible organization and cause.
There is a sign-up sheet for the BMCF Intramural teams at the front desk at the gym. Please get your name on the list by Saturday 10/22. The Intramural is FREE, however all participants must register online for the Everyday Warrior Battle Series.
**The first 10 teams with 25 participants will receive a banner for their gym, don’t delay SIGN-UP TODAY!**
Everyday Warrior is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization founded with the primary mission to inspire, empower, and financially support individuals in the CrossFit community who have been diagnosed with cancer and are currently undergoing treatment. They recently made a special trip to BMCF to give a financial award of $10,000 to our friend and coach, Justin Herald, who is currently undergoing chemotherapy in Boise. This event is our opportunity to thank Everyday Warrior for their generosity and help them to support other CrossFitters who are fighting cancer!
- Register Online at www.everyday-warrior.org
- Sign-up for Fall 2016 Intramural at BMCF front desk — deadline to sign-up 10/22
- Teams will be drawn out of a hat, and team captains will be assigned
- No One Fights Alone! Join us Saturdays at 9am from 10/24 – 11/20 when we will be hosting the Intramural WOD as a group. *Even if you can’t make it to the Saturday Team workouts you can still take part in the Intramural!
- Team Points System:
- 1 point for each team member who does workout at some point during the week
- 2 points for each team member who does the workout on Saturday with the group
- 3 points for each team member who does the workout while traveling
- 5 points up for grabs weekly for the team with the most spirit
- Trophy for the team with the most points at the end of the Intramural!
Click here to see each week’s workout event details
2016 09 15